I love testing eyeshadows on Thursdays because these are kind of endless days for me. I finish applying makeup at 6.30 a.m. I 've got a looong day at work, and I end up the day with 2 hours intense dancing, I'm back home it's 8.40 p.m.
These sleek eyeshadows were as bright as when applied them in the morning when I came back home tonight.
I'm in love with the cupcake shade: it's a bright pink.
Unfortunately, my camera washed out the coral corlor in the inner corner.
What did I use for this look?
FACE:- UD de-slick in a tube
- Palladio herbal concealer: green
- Eve pearl salmon concealer: deep
- MAC pro longwear concealer: NW 40
- MAC pro longwear foundation: NC 45
- MAC BLOT powder : medium dark
- NARS blush: Taj Mahal
- MAC mineralize skinfinish: gold deposit
- Pure luxe loose eyeshadow: Ouch! (used as a base in the middle of the lid)
- Sleek Good Girl palette: cupcake , papaya, peach melba, morello
- Urban decay eyeshadow: zero
- MAC: fap ricepaper
- MAC : fluidline: blacktrack
- mascara: Gemey faux cils black drama
- UD 24/7 glide-on pencil: perversion
LIPS:- MAC lipstick: toxic tale
- MAC lipglass: strange potion