Petit mot aux copinautes françaises: tous les posts en français (ou dans les deux langues) sont maintenant disponibles dans la rubrique "Posts in French", colonne de gauche. Bises à toutes

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

China Glaze's Bohemian collection

Hello sweet ladies!!!
I'm so happy to show you China Glaze's new collection: Bohemian. It's planned for July 2012.
I love all the colors!!! They are duochromes with mermaidy reflects, just like I love!!!
At first sight, it seems to me that the Rare & Radiant looks like a good dupe for Chanel's Péridot.

I'm waiting for the swatches, but I feel like I want them all.


 What about you girls? Do you like duochrome polishes? Are you going to pick some of them or not?

2 comments:

  1. I'll be on the look out for the blue colour.
    Great post, i love to see new collections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sa a l'air vraiment top ces couleurs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...