Petit mot aux copinautes françaises: tous les posts en français (ou dans les deux langues) sont maintenant disponibles dans la rubrique "Posts in French", colonne de gauche. Bises à toutes

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Drinking with the Mad Hatter & the Red Queen

I really wanted to test my new lipstick: the pro longwear in prolong... So I went for some kind of glamorous vintage look.
Red lips are quite tricky for me cuz I have asymetrical lips and they are not well defined either. I made it anyway.

Here's the look:



What did I use for this look?

 FACE:
- Eve Pearl: anti-shine mattifying gel: tan/dark
- Palladio herbal concealer: green
- Eve pearl salmon concealer: deep
- MAC pro longwear concealer: NW 40
- MAC pro longwear foundation: NC 45
- MAC BLOT powder : medium dark
- MAC mineralize skinfinish: brunette

EYES:

- Urban Decay Primer Potion in SIN
- Urban decay Alice in Wonderland BOS: Drink me, Eat me - Mad Hatter
- Urban decay eyeshadow: zero
- MAC : fluidline: blacktrack
- mascara: Gemey faux cils black drama
- UD 24/7 glide-on pencil: perversion


LIPS:
- MAC prep + prime lips
- NYX lip liner : Deep Red
- MAC pro longwear lipstick: prolong




1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful blog and it really inspires me!:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...