Hello sweet ladies!! How are you doing? I hope everything is doing good for you and that you're all happy.
Today I'm soooooooo glad cuz I finally got my Yankee Candle package. This is my first YC haul. Ok, it's been months since I noticed that some bloggers talked about these, but I didn't really pay attention to it.
But two weeks ago, I read a (one more) blog post mentionning these candles and I decided to check out what was all the fuss about. (Sammakeupaddict, si tu passes par là, c'est toi ma belle qui m'a fait céder à ces bougies! Merci beaucoup, Bises.)
And OMG!!!!! I discovered that they've got an online French store and tons and tons of fragrances!!!! I'm addicted to fragrance and obsessed with each room of my house smelling good and having a different scent. I've been looking for the perfect scent for my bedroom for months buying ikea and drusgstore candles, but never finding the one that I really wanted. So I was like in heaven seeing all the variety they have.
Here is what I picked up:
- Beach flower: a flowery, fresh scent. I like it. It's burning right now. The fragrance is really nice and it spreads well in my bedroom.
- Sandalwood-Vanilla: it's a strong, wooden, manly fragrance. I honestly can't smell any vanilla scent in it. If you like manly scents, you'll love this one.
- Cherry Blossom: a light, flowery, feminine scent. I think it's good for a bedroom or for a place in which you'd like a soft fragrance.
- Wedding Day: a flowery scent, with a hint of wooden fragrance. I'll have to burn it to make my opinion fo it, because I just don't know if I like it or not.
- Midnight Jasmine: a heavy jasmine scent. This is exactly the jasmine fragrance that I do NOT like! There are actually two "scents" for jasmine and this one, I just don't like it. It's overwhelming and heavy. I'll give it a try anyway.
I've already planned another order. I'm impatient to place it.
What about you girls? Do you like Yankee Candles? What is your favorite fragrance?