Hello sweet ladies! I hope you're doing good.
Today is a day off here in France. So I spent my day surfing the web and working a little bit.
I decided to make a post about my favorite products this month. Here they are:
- MAC lipstick in Modesty.I didn't wear much makeup this month cuz I didn't feel like it. This Modesty is perfect for my nude lips. It's super creamy and glides easily on the lips.
- China Glaze's Material Girl. I love its sweet pink color and it perfectly fitted my glitter obsession this month. You can see a swatch here.
- MAC blush in Bi-tone. A love this one because it's shimmery (I looooove shimmer on my cheeks) and thus I don't have to apply a highlighter after. It's a nice pink/plum color with gold shimmer.
- Nuxe Contour des yeux prodigieux. It's an eye cream. I've been using it since Januaty and I love it. The first effective eye cream that I purchased. I'm gonna make a full review on this.
- The Personal Mircoderm. I made a review on it a month ago, you find it here.
What about you girls? What are your favorite products for April?