Petit mot aux copinautes françaises: tous les posts en français (ou dans les deux langues) sont maintenant disponibles dans la rubrique "Posts in French", colonne de gauche. Bises à toutes

Friday, May 18, 2012

Quotation of the month

Hello sweet ladies I hope you're doing fine!
Here is my quotation for May. Sorry , It's once more from Oscar Wilde (just can't help it, I love this author)

 "To live is the rarest thing in the world. most people exist that is all."
I  really love this quote, just beacuse it reminds us that we should not be merely breathing , but should exist and fufill our dreams; (that's how I interpret it)

Have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

  1. And you and Oscar are so right !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this quote, it reminds me to life and enjoy life :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...