Petit mot aux copinautes françaises: tous les posts en français (ou dans les deux langues) sont maintenant disponibles dans la rubrique "Posts in French", colonne de gauche. Bises à toutes

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Little Paris haul

Hello girls! I'm back from Paris with my haul. I didn't buy tons of stuff as I usually do, but I really enjoy each item I bought.

MAC haul:

- lipstick viva glam Nicky Minaj
- lipstick Prolong wear Prolong
- Eyeshadow Sumptuous Olive
- Prep+ prime lip

  

VIVA GLAM NICKY MINAJ



 PROLONG WEAR PROLONG




The Body Shop haul:

- Mango body srub (just love how it smells!)
- Mango lip butter
- Hemp foot protector
- Almond hand & nail cream.
plus I was gifted a lipgloss



I also bought a back up for my UD 24/7 in perversion.

2 comments:

  1. ahhh great shopping, viva glam i love colour whaouuuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Prolongwear lipstick in Prolong! It looks like a perfect brick red, I might check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...