Petit mot aux copinautes françaises: tous les posts en français (ou dans les deux langues) sont maintenant disponibles dans la rubrique "Posts in French", colonne de gauche. Bises à toutes

Saturday, August 18, 2012

MAC Marilyn Monroe - Fall 2012

Products pictures

Hello sweet ladies! I'm very excited about the subject of this post because I really like this glamorous, feminine icon, Marilyn Monroe. The last collection from MAC that I was so enthusiatic about was Disney's Venomous Villains in 2010...

I was definitely impatient to see the packaging for this collection, guessing they would make something special for it. I must say I like it but a I'm a bit disappointed though... I actually expected a more glamorous/joyful portrait of Marilyn on the products.
I'm planning on picking a lipstick or two, one eyeshadow and maybe a blush... 

Here are the pics for this collection.







 

Are you excited by this collection dedicated to Marilyn Monroe? Why? Why not?
What are the items you'd like to get ?
In your opinion, which ones are not worth splurging ?

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is so exciting!! I am a huge Marilyn Monroe fan, and I love that her pictures are all over these products! I will need some of the polishes for sure =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...