Petit mot aux copinautes françaises: tous les posts en français (ou dans les deux langues) sont maintenant disponibles dans la rubrique "Posts in French", colonne de gauche. Bises à toutes

Friday, April 4, 2014

Spring is here!

And so are my colorful manicures! I don't wait summer to put super bright color on my nails, it's way too far from now. So here I am with my China Glaze Wicked Style, with a hint of glitter on my ring finger (China Glaze Techno) What do you think sweet ladies? Do you like it or not? Are you wearing bright colors already? 

Spring is definitely here in Paris, look at the blossom of the trees in the park next to my appartment. This picture was taken from my window. 


Is spring already there where you live girls? 
I wish you a pleasant day. 
                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...